Happy Doodle Land tagged me! By the way, check out her blog because she has some major cuteness going on there. Also, I wanted to share something she sent me a month or so ago. It's a lovely card, which I just had to frame! Thank you, again, Flora!!!
Here are five random facts about me:
1. I have a Sizzix machine, which I begged my sister, Budding Cook to buy for me a couple years ago. I convinced her that she could use it for her wedding (she did; she made this really cute confetti with a butterfly die and glued various black/white pictures of her and her husband in the centers. She sprinkled them all over the tables at the reception. Very cute). :) I also have a couple tag-a-longs, meaning I have two (why? I don't know. They were on sale. Enough said. :)). Despite the fact that I have purchased many dies for these machines, I have not used them. Yikes! I really just don't know how to incorporate them in my art. :(
2. I like the Princess Diaries series. :) It's a little embarrassing because I'm 27, but M. Cabot is such a good writer. When I read the first novel, I was disappointed because it contained some inappropriate topics and I would not recommend anyone under 16 reading it (the first one that is). But the second and third ones were much cleaner. :) I heard that there are 10 in the series, so I am looking forward to reading them.
3. I used to collect The Tick comic books. They remain one of my most prized possessions to this day. Egad.
4. I have to clean out my craft area and organize again because I have just been stuffing things into the drawers lately due to the fact that I've been so busy. Yesterday, I opened up the drawers and cabinets and it's crazy. I have a lot of craft stuff. YIKES!
5. I like to draw. This is what I did today:
Finally, The Misadventures of Mama and Jack requested that I make something printable for an ornament activity! Here's a sneak peek. I'm almost done. :)
Whew...what a long post. I need ice cream now before I put on my new torture device...my dental retainer. :(
Canadian Icon; Peace Tower
4 hours ago