Friday, November 2, 2007

coffee and tea.

I used to get really upset with my husband because he would get a Starbuck's drink everyday (he still does). I didn't understand why he couldn't just make something at home, instead of spending what is equivalent to a shirt on clearance. Seriously. But I've come to realize that there's just something so comforting about getting that morning drink; it's really a nice break; it's really a good motivation to get out of the house; it's really just something nice...Yum.

So, as of late, I've been getting myself a milk tea from the cafe everyday. It's so lovely. Expensive, but wonderful.

My draft:




By the way, I just registered for next semester. Here's my schedule:

Data Security and Encryption
Computer System Architecture
Software Maintenance
Software Project Management

Fun,huh? :( The crazy part is that most of the classes are my electives. I willingly chose three of the four classes that I'll be taking. :( Starbuck's here I come!!!

9 comments:

Erika said...

My daughter and I went to Starbucks today also! She always gets a kids milk with either a shot of raspberry or orange syrup, yum! Today she got the orange, and I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte - super yum! It is so fun to go there and get a special drink. :)

molly said...

haha i like your point of view on starbucks
i too think its ridiculously expensive but thats a good point of view

Feltland said...

As my little son says - the breakfast out of home seems to taste better - maybe the chairs or the cups, or the milk/coffee - but according to him, it's much more interesting having a breakfast out ... I am sure he is right ...
LOVE your drawing ... :D

Anonymous said...

Oh very cute.... I'll come and share a cuppa. Put the kettle on.

misspink said...

Hi again!
I want to know if you would like participate in a exposition of solidarity.
If you want to participate please send a framed illustration to the address listed on my blog.
The drawing will be sold and all the money go to the association against cancer.
Kisses

BuddingCook said...

cute! cute! cute!

Yuzu said...

I go to a Starbucks or Coffee Bean maybe once or twice a week...if that. There's something special about getting a drink that was made just for you without you having to make it yourself. :)

marsha said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean ... it's crazy spending so much on a coffee that comes with a branded label so to speak, but dang! Does it give you so much comfort and a good kick start to a day!

marsha said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean ... it's crazy spending so much on a coffee that comes with a branded label so to speak, but dang! Does it give you so much comfort and a good kick start to a day!