Friday, May 23, 2008

carving my art into stamps.

I've been carving stamps lately. I used a couple of my old art pieces for the stamp designs. You may recognize them. :) The first one is the February girl, but she got a nose job. :( The first one is about 2 inches tall. The second one is 1 and half inches tall.





I also made this little dog stamp for fun. :) He's very wittle. He's a size of a nickel.



Lastly, I made this for a super blog friend.



It's Friday!!! I can't believe it's raining in Southern California!

17 comments:

bunzi said...

so very cute. that's cool! i heart your stamps and drawings.

carrie said...

found you through's nancy's blog...cute stamps! what did you carve them into?

bob kolar said...

I love these little stamps.

nathalie bearden said...

so so cute!!!!

Rachel said...

I like the little dog!

Brenya ☆彡 said...

Soooooooo cute! I want one :)

Heidijayhawk said...

stinkin cute is what i think!! well done!

MARLOU B. said...

It's raining in Grenoble too. :)
Lovely stamps!

Esti said...

You are doing great stamps lately; you seem busy girl :)

Astrocat said...

Awww...these are sooo cute! Your characters are adorable on the stamps! I also love the boy on the shroomy illus!

Cocoakoala from Leafty
xox

P.S. Thank you for a sweet comment on our blog!! :)

Leah H. said...

I love your stuff! So super cute!

ThePeachTree said...

Oh!!! They're amazing!! Make me a peach??

Laura said...

I love these stamps, especially the tinyweeny ones :)

marie-louise said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

Aw, what adorable stamps! I particularly love the little dog. :)

Ginger said...

cute stamps. loved the flower too. Your a busy gal. I'm a cali gal too.hugs

mein™ said...

i love these!