Anyway, so I was debating whether or not I should keep it. So I decided to test it out. Instead of using the eyelets it came with, I used some eyelets I got on clearance from Joann's to test it out. I figured if I didn't like it, returning it would be easier, having left the eyelets they provided unused. Well, after setting two or three of them, I was ready to return it. The back of the eyelets looked terrible...dangerously so!
Well, my curiosity got to me; I ended up trying one of their eyelets. Oh my gosh. There was such a difference! Very clean. Very nice. Very happy. In conclusion, I'm keeping my crop-a-dile (even though I rather have a green one. teehee) and I've come to realize that Joann's eyelets suck. No wonder they were on clearance. :(
From my latest sketch:
I finished one problem. Two more to go! :)