Here are a couple interesting facts about me.
1. I like pea coats and toggle/duffle coats, if you didn't already know. :) Below are the coats that I currently own. :) The first one is a toggle coat aka duffle coat (thanks Monkee Maker and Yuzu for the clarification!). It's wool, navy, and long. The second one is my favorite. It's comfy, and it has a detachable furry hood.
2. I'm not a dog person(dogs basically ruined my childhood..j/k..kinda), but below is a picture of my favorite dog in the whole world. His name is Buck, but my husband and I call him Bucket, Buckle, Buckly, Buckathy, and several other variations of Buck.
3. My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Puggly over the weekend. We found him without a collar running around our yard. He was wonderfully well-mannered and absolutely adorable. Remember, I am not a dog person, but I liked him a lot. We took him to the pound, and we get first dibs on him if his owners don't find him first. Fortunately, it seems like they have found him because he's not longer posted on the website. Thank goodness, because I am quite sure they've missed him terribly.
4. I'm not the greatest with remembering to post blog awards, though, I love them dearly and they truly make my day (if you ever gave me an award, thank you!). Here is one tag that I did remember. It's from Just ZHM. It's a great reminder that we must continue to pray for our country and our world. :)
5. I've never done a give-a-way, so I figured today would be a good day to start.
I have only produced 5 little prints of my February Girl. I'm going to send #3 to one person. Just leave a comment on this post, and I'll draw a # on Wednesday.
Here she is: