Wednesday, August 5, 2009

not a cloudy day...

Today is not a cloudy day; not only is it sun-shining but I didn't get to see Little Miss Cloud either. Boy, I can't believe how much I miss her!

Anyway, as some sort of consolation (and a terrible addiction to caffeine that I can't kick), I made myself an iced coffee with some condensed milk. I LOVE my little ice cubes; they're perfectly round.



Here is a little watercolor piece that I recently did. I was too lazy to color her, so I just made her entire outfit match. hah!

7 comments:

Erika said...

How did you make your ice cubes perfectly round? That sounds like something that I'd enjoy having for my occasional iced coffee. ;) And did you use sweetened condensed milk or non?

Antoinette said...

Sweet little watercolor!

Craft Passion said...

I have been gulping lots of caffeine recently due to burning midnight oil.... Just to make sure that it keep my eyes open while doing my day job :p Nice watercolor piece though :)

Anonymous said...

loving the watercolour :) she looks so sweet

Jane said...

Cute Watercolour, happy holidays Jane x

Audrie said...

I've been sipping on iced coffees and have gotten my sister hooked on them too lol! I make my ice cubes out of coffee too, just because I hate watery coffee when the cubes start to melt! Your watercolour is just precious! Lovely :D

Megan Coyle said...

your characters are so cute :) nice watercolor.

And that iced coffee looks delicious!