Monday, March 2, 2009

Blue's New Dress.

I made Blue a more girlie dress (because I think she could easily be mistaken for a boy) :). Here it is:



Oh, and I wanted to show you all my little plants. They started to sprout the other day. I planted thyme (cause you can never get enough of that. ha ha), basil, and tomato seeds. I really think they're adorable and so does my husband, so I think they get spoiled. I water them without him knowing it and then he waters them, too. :)



Have a great Monday, if you can! :)

11 comments:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Nice dress, Blue! Don't worry, I loved your little smock, as well ☺

Baby seeds are fun! I use thyme a lot, and basil is "growing" on me, as well. Tomatoes/basil together... are you planning some Italian dishes??

Safiri said...

It's totally adorable the new dress, she looks more girly ^^
I love watching plants grow, they spired me a lot when I have to draw or write!


Lots of Kisses
(^^)

Andrea Rooks said...

Absolutely adorable!

Apple said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment. I am glad that you like my journaling.

I like when new plants start to grow. My hubby just bought me some 4 leaf clover seeds (for St. Patty's Day) and I can't wait to plant them.

Craftpassion said...

So, Blue is a girl!!! hee hee hee I really got mistaken her as a boy! Pretty little dress for Blue, hurray!!!
I am planting wheat grass now!

bunzi said...

very cute. she matches the greenery. :D

Rachel said...

I like the new dress! : )

Anonymous said...

yay for new things growing!!

Jane said...

Cute! Jane x

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

I like Blue's new dress, good color for her!

Anonymous said...

Little plants!! Eeeee!!! Hello cuties!