Monday, March 31, 2008

pretty peas.

I've designed a wedding card to give to one of my friends. It is composed of the image below. I will show you the finished product tonight.



For now, I'm going to try to study. It's spring break, but if I don't study today, I'll be so, so, so, so behind. :(

Have a great Monday. I'm on break, and it still feels like a Monday. :)

Oh yeah, today's the last day for the March giveaway! I'll do one more post tonight, which gives you an additional chance to enter. And then, tomorrow, I'll select the winner. :)

8 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Love, love the two peas.

Blaze said...

What a wonderful idea for a wedding invitation! :) So fun! I hope those peas will be happy for a very long time!

marie-louise said...

I like them, actually sweet!

{B}dreamy said...

So cute and SUCH a great idea for lovey-dovey couples! Can't wait to see the final project :)

Good luck with the studying. I'm impressed! *B

Hello, I'm Sally. said...

I can't wait to see the finished piece. Yes, good luck studying, hard to do on break!

sugarandcream said...

I love the cute couple! :)
Studying on Spring Break? That's pretty diligent of you!

ThePeachTree said...

I love that one of the peas is blushing :) Too sweet!

Rubyellen said...

study... eek! on break... so not fun!