Blaze tagged me. :)
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS
1. I'm finally on break! I don't have school for an entire month!!!
2. I am still very much in love with the Power Puff girls. :) I just went on a shopping spree at the Scholastic Book Fair Warehouse. I got myself a book with 31 Power Puff Postcards. The rest, books and toys, are Christmas gifts. Do you see those lemurs??? They cost me a buck each! :)
3. I just started to carve stamps. Here are my favorite designs so far:
I need more practice though. The worst part is when I'm nearly done with a stamp and I accidentally swipe off an eye. It's happened more than once. So now I have a pile of one-eyed stamps.
4. I am Vietnamese, but I was born in Texas, and now I live in California. Here is a piece I did for my mom and dad's Vietnamese organization for children (the boy reminds me of my little brother when he was younger):
5. I don't like to eat.
6. I have no Christmas decorations up! oops.
7. I got this lovely smile award from Duda Daze:
Voodoo Doll; Green
13 hours ago