Today is my anniversary. :) Here is the card I made for my husband. Remember, the AC is still not working in my house, so I couldn't use all the crafty...expensive...piling up stuff I have at home to create a spectacular card. Instead, in order to stay alive and breathing, I had to make this card at the air-conditioned starbucks with a pack of colored pencils I had in my bookbag.
Anyway, about my hair...no one even noticed, which is probably because I keep tying it back. I can't help it. I will post pictures though...when it looks somewhat decent.
As for my shames:
I'm a shop-a-holic, especially this week. I guess, I keep justifying my wild spending with the fact that it was my birthday and it's now my anniversary. It's like one week for a massive shopping spree!!!
Let's see, just recently, I bought:
1. Two pairs of shoes from shoes.com (a pair of converse and some sanuk sidewalk surfer...I think I might return the sanuks though because they don't fit quite nicely)
2. A mess of stuff from aeropostale.com (cardigans and a jean jacket)
3. From Mervyns -stuff for my husband, sunglasses, and bermuda shorts. They got me with the spend 50 dollars and get a 10 dollar rewards card. How could I pass that one up???
4. From Macy's- Estee Lauder perfume, crocs, and m.a.c make-up
5. Amazon.com- madeleine pan. YUMMMMY!
I need to stop...NOW! :)
Vintage quilt makeover
5 days ago